Sign Up To Our Newsletter
The latest news about our training courses, workshops and exclusive product offers.
Have you ever wanted to learn the art of Henna? Then why not take this opportunity to explore your creative side and join our fantastic course where we will teach you the foundations and reveal the secrets and tips of henna art that will leave you geared with a skill for life.
As a professional Henna artist, I will deliver these courses by sharing my experiences, techniques and inspiration to lead you into developing your passion! Everyone is different and the aim is to bring out the creativity within you and encourage you to build your own unique style in henna.
The one day workshop is perfect for beginners with or without any experience. Here is what will be covered:
– History of henna.
– How to build and create simple designs perfect for parties.
– How to make the perfect ‘100% natural’ henna paste using Mehndi Seasons henna powder.
– How to hold your henna cone and use different pressure control.
– Practice creating your designs in henna!
– Maximum 10 people per class
– Take home a ready to use henna cone and some simple designs to follow
– Receive a certificate of attendance
– Complimentary refreshments provided. You are welcome to bring a lunch.
– Minimum age 12 years
Our one day “Introduction To Henna” workshops are available throughout the year.
**2020 Dates COMING SOON**
*Any missed workshops are not refundable.
All henna supplies, light snacks & refreshments are provided during the workshops. You are welcome to bring your own lunch.
Iveridge Health Club. Wakefield Road, Rothwell, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS26 8EU
(Iveridge Health Club Leeds sits just 500 yards from the M62 Junction 30 at ROTHWELL, just 1 mile from the M1.)
*Pre-order your starter kit to continue your practice from home for £52 which includes: X5 fresh henna cones, X1 Acrylic Hand Template, aftercare information.